- Sustained growth of the economy in the last 10 years.
- Modern legal and stable framework that protect all national and foreign investment.
- Strategic location in South Pacific: Peru is located on the center of SouthAmerica and is starting to be considered as a regional hub in the Pacific area.
- Vast natural resources and variety of climates.
- Increasing participation in the global market: mining, fishery agricultural, textile, chemical and oil and natural gas sectors are exporting.
- High potential sectors such as energy, hydrocarbons, culture, capital market, ports, telecommunications, land transportation, tourism, mining, agriculture, sanitation, airports, railroads and so forth.
Country Presentation - Government of Peru - ProInversión