Latin American Investment Forum | Guildhall London | 14 March 2013
Latin America is recognised globally as one of the most attractive regions in which to invest and with one of the fastest GDP growth rates in the world, it is an excellent destination with which to do business.
The Latin American Investment Forum 2013 will present a unique opportunity for investors and business communities to hear about the latest developments and investment projects in this vibrant and multifaceted region. The Forum has established itself as the leading annual meeting on Latin American investment and trade globally.
Ministers, ambassadors & trade attaches from the participating countries in Latin America will be complemented by corporate speakers, all showcasing their experiences and tips for succeeding in the region. There will be senior speakers on the panels from both the private and public sectors.
The Latin American Investment Forum 2013 will be a full day event exploring four major streams of investment opportunities: Energy and Extractive Industries, Infrastructure and New Investment Trends in Latin America: Advanced Technologies, Manufacturing & Services. There will be networking throughout the day and during an invitation-only gala dinner.
Objectives of the Forum
- Raise awareness of Latin America as a business and investment destination
- Provide insight into the current economic situation, challenges and opportunities in Latin America
- Enhance inter-regional business links between Latin America and the rest of the world
- Introduce the Latin American Trade and Investment agencies and Embassy commercial teams in London, highlighting the services they provide to help to promote trade in their countries
- Meet the right business and political contacts to pitch for future business in Latin America.